Functions in the clubrooms
Hiring our clubrooms
Our club’s whare (our clubrooms) is becoming an increasingly popular place to hold functions and gatherings, and it’s not hard to see why: it’s a large, comfortable and laid-back space in a central and scenic location.
We enjoy sharing our whare with the community and we welcome people using it.
- a fully equipped kitchen with cooking facilities, a food warmer, a fridge/freezer, plates, glasses and cutlery
- a bar well-stocked with beer, wine and soft drinks
- a table tennis table
- comfortable seating
- a large screen tv
- a whiteboard
Our building is, though, not cheap to maintain and as a cash-poor community organisation it is something we struggle with a lot, and we need all users of the facility to contribute to its upkeep.
Manaakitanga is a big part of who we are, but to do that well and with whakahī (pride) we need our whare to be in good condition, and everyone has a part to play in that!
Here are our fees for using the clubrooms:
- Room hire: $60 for anything up to two hours. $30 per hour after that.
- Cleaning bond: $100 (Returned once our facilities manager okays the conditions of the rooms. They should be left in the condition they were in when you arrived.)
- Special bar licence: $100 (Our club licence doesn’t cover private functions. Strictly, NO BYO.)
- Bar (and function support) person: $40 per hour
To enquire about using our rooms email us at: email@example.com